Thursday, September 12, 2013

5 Annoying Things I Saw On Instagram Today

I left work today super excited about coming home and working on this blog post. I had a specific subject that I wanted to write about and everything. When I got home I made dinner, which was just boxed Jambalaya nothing fancy, ate, and showered. Then I was ready! *rubs hands together and sits down at laptop*. Then all of a sudden... it happened...


My brain was drained by a thought draining nymph of all the thoughts I had about my post. All I could do was sit and stare at my computer screen and hope that the words would magically appear. Since I nor my laptop felt like being magical today, I decided I’d check the barrage of social networks I’m on for something thought provoking. First stop, Instagram. I scroll through about an hour worth of posts, then close out of it because my attention span is that of a gnat, and I was starting to get annoyed by some of the things I saw.  I decided to share some of those things with you because, well, I couldn't think of my original idea and I was dead set on making a post today. 

5 Annoying Things That I Saw On Instagram Today

1.    When someone types ‘congrads’ or ‘congradulations’. I just want to type under them “It’s congratttttttulations geez!” Like I literally have to scroll past the post to keep from commenting. There is nor has there ever been a ‘d’ in that word. I’m willing to bet that they got a D in English though.

2.    When people post pictures of their feet. I just shivered when I typed that. Feet give me the creeps, always have. It seems to be the people who have the most unfavorable looking toes that like to post their pictures of their weekly pedicure and new polish. Please just spare us and show us your nails (on your hands) or post the polish bottle.. something.. anything.. for the love of God.

3.   People who post pictures that are of an object or a person other than themselves, and they put no caption under them. I’m like really what the hell is this?? Am I supposed to guess? I don’t like this game very much. How am I supposed to know that it was the Frisbee your mom got you for your 5th birthday, or that it’s your baby brother in 1982? C’mon people let us know something!

4.   This new shorthand language that teenagers are using these days, if you can even call it that. It really makes me feel like our future is doomed. Why in the hell would you want to add more letters to a word? Me=Meh, My=Mii ,You=Yuh. Or something… idk.. I’m getting a headache now I’m gonna stop thinking about this.

5.   Someone who has apparently been wronged by society, or their boyfriend and they have to post 16 "you're gonna miss me when i'm gone because that whore will never be better than me" post. Ok.. we get it.. he's a horrible person that deserves to die... but would you mind sending these to HIS phone instead of subjecting us to the endless tirade that is your feelings? I've got Frisbees and anonymous baby pics to see on my timeline!



I could truly come up with tons more annoying things I see but really I have lost interest in doing so. So i'll end it before I get sidetracked and this becomes unfinished post #14 in my drafts. Plus I just started watching a really gross looking vampire movie so....


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment